What we store & collect
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Droplink collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Droplink with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Droplink collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Droplink processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Droplink securely stores your data on our CRM database and our central database for master data.
Droplink will keep your Name, Email address, Phone number for duration of working relationship with client and 1 Year for customers. Once this time period has expired, any physical data will be appropriately destroyed, e.g. by using a shredder, any digital data we will delete securely with Blanco Drive Eraser.
Droplink would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Droplink from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Droplink would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Droplink for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Droplink correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Droplink to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Droplink erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Droplink restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Droplink’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Droplink transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
At our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: (+353) (0)90 64 32045
Or write to us: Droplink Logistics, Antley, Edgeworthstown Road, Ballymahon, Co. Longford. POSTCODE: N39 AC85
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Droplink uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Droplink uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Droplink sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- [Add any other types of cookies Droplink uses]
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: (+353) (0)90 64 32045
Or write to us at: Droplink Logistics, Antley, Edgeworthstown Road, Ballymahon, Co. Longford. POSTCODE: N39 AC85
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Droplink has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1890 252 231.
Address: Portarlington Office:
Office of the Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois. POSTCODE: R32 AP23
Address: Dublin Office:
Office of the Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2, D02 RD28